TYC Pregnancy Yoga
Every Wednesday 9:15am – 10:45am (click on the link for TYC Guidelines re attending classes when pregnant) Pregnancy TYC guidelines 17 .1
“It’s my favourite time of the week because it’s the only time I get to slow down.”
Pregnancy yoga is not about mastering hard poses, it’s about slowing down and learning how breathing and movement can assist you in your daily life and during birth.
Experienced pregnancy and Mums + Bubs yoga teacher Karen Waddicor promises a space where you can move as you wish – you can even stay in savasana the whole time if you like!
How you’ll benefit from our pregnancy yoga:
- Calm your nervous system with poses designed especially for pregnancy
- A chance for self-enquiry – check in to see what your body needs
- Relieve tension of lower back, hips, chest, upper back, neck and shoulders
- Increase circulation and reduce swelling
- Improve quality of sleep
- Breath skills for birthing
- A time and space to connect to your baby
- An opportunity to slow down and nourish yourself
- Guidance from a qualified yoga teacher.
Cost: Casual – $15
term fee (three months unlimited yoga) – $100 ( Half term fees can apply for those over half way through their pregnancy.
For more information, contact Karen Waddicor: 021 165 6464 or firstname.lastname@example.org…. or just turn up!